COVID-19 SECURITY MEASURES
We are glad to inform you that our hotel welcome guests again from 1 June 2020.
Our colleagues do their best to ensure that our guests can spend their holiday with utmost security in our hotel as far as possible. We are aware that the situation is better but there is still uncertainty.
What do we ask from our Guests?
- We would like to ask you to arrive at your long-awaited holiday in a healthy condition.
- When checking in, you need to declare that you do not have symptoms indicating coronavirus and no one is under quarantine supervision. We would like to ask you make a declaration whether you were abroad and if so, when.
- Please use the hand sanitizers and disinfectants placed in the common areas particularly before meals!
- We would like to ask you to always keep the recommended distance (1.5-2 m) from each other!
- If possible, please add the meals and other consumptions to the room prices and settle the bills when you leave! Please use cashless payment methods (bank card, SZÉP card etc.)
- Accept and comply with the measures taken by the hotel against virus infection.
Based on the recommendation of the Hungarian Tourism Agency, we introduced the following health security measures:
1. Cleaning of the rooms:
- We pay particular attention to clean our rooms, our colleagues use antiviral disinfectants and take utmost care to clean the surfaces that our guests often touch (door handles, switches...)
- Our air-conditioners have been disinfected.
- The rooms are thoroughly ventilated every day.
- In our laundry, bedlinen and towels are cleaned at a high temperature with disinfectants.
- The chambermaids wear a mask and gloves during work.
- Cleaning the rooms once a day is mandatory in our hotel, we would like to ask you to provide access to our colleagues! (Please do not us the “Do not disturb!” sign all day.)
- An ozone generator, 10 000 mg / h is used to disinfect the rooms after each checkout. (Thanks to its strong oxidising properties ozone eliminates mould, the colonisation of pathogenic bacteria and viruses, musty and other unpleasant smells, and the smell and spread of tobacco smoke in closed areas without chemicals.)
2. Restaurant, bar
- In our restaurant half board is offered with plate service in two tours and with optional offers.
- Meals are offered in the restaurant and on the open-air terrace.
- The number of tables was reduced in our restaurant and also in the terrace to ensure the minimum distance (1.5 - 2 metres).
- Drinks are served from a jug, our colleagues take them to the tables.
- Our restaurant is continuously open.
- Please use the hand sanitizer gel at the entrance of the restaurant before each meal. Please also pay attention to keep the distance also in the restaurant and wait patiently until our colleagues help You.
- In our restaurant, our colleagues wear a mask and glove when they serve you.
- In view of the exceptional circumstances and according to the recommendations there is no service provision at the counter, in the bar our colleagues serve you at the tables.
- The tables and other tools are cleaned with antiviral disinfectants.
- If the weather is good the restaurant is ventilated from the open air and fresh air is also provided by the built-in ventilation system.
- The restaurant and the bar is cleaned and disinfected at least twice a day before opening in the morning and before dinner.
3. Reception, common areas:
- The floors and surfaces that are often touched, handrails, door handles, switches, bathrooms are cleaned several times a day with antiviral disinfectants.
- The receptionist counter is cleaned every hour with antiviral disinfectants.
- Antiviral hand sanitizer is provided to our guests.
- The air-conditioning and ventilation systems have undergone a cleaning and maintenance procedure.
- If the weather is good, the common areas are ventilated from the open air, if possible, and fresh air is also provided by the built-in ventilation system.
- Our colleagues wear a mask and gloves when cleaning the common areas.
- Check-in and check-out times remained the same, rooms are available from 14:00 on the date of the arrival. We would like to ask you to leave the rooms until 10:00 on the date of departure.
4. Usage of the pool
- Our swimming pool treated with chlorine is operated in compliance with the effective health recommendations. Up to 18 persons are allowed to stay in the pool at the same time.
- Please take a shower before and after using the pool!
Our hotel continuously follows professional recommendations and government requirements and in case of any regulatory changes we modify the security and hygienic precautionary measures accordingly.
We are at your disposal in case of any questions!
The entire staff of Sarlóspuszta Club Hotel wishes you a pleasant, safe and enjoyable time!